His strengths are in public speaking, mediation, and understanding the complexities of relational dynamics in the workplace. Bill lives in Medford, Oregon, with his wife Jenny, and delights in participating in the lives of their five children and five granddaughters.
Maximize your office’s “personable atmosphere” and promote positive staff interaction through the services of TeamWorks! Choose from the following workshops to best suit the needs of your organization.
Mediate conflict between two or more employees / employers, strive for appropriate resolution between partners and business owners.
In addition to the workshops available to larger groups, TeamWorks also provides one-on-one or group consultations to assist with personal or team issues.
• Artbeats Software Incorporated
• Asante Ashland Community Hospital
• Ashland Parks and Recreation
• Cascade Christian Schools
• City Council of Central Point
• City of Central Point (all departments)
• City of Central Point Police Dept.
• City of Eagle Point
• City of Grants Pass
• City of Medford Water Reclamation District
• City of Phoenix Oregon
• Dex Media
• Gold Dust Potatoes and Walker Farms
• Jackson County Fire District #3
• Jackson County Health and Human Services
• Jackson County Human Resources – Staff Training
• Jackson County Roads and Parks
• Jackson County Tax Assessors
• Jackson County Transition Center
• Josephine County Corrections
• Josephine County Health and Human Services
• Medford Fire Rescue
• Medford Parks and Recreation
• Mid Michigan Dialysis Centers
• National Renal Administrators Association
• Oregon Fire Service Office Administrators
• Oregon Surgical Specialists
• Paper & String
• Providence Medical Clinics – Rogue Valley
• Renal Care Consultants
• Rogue Federal Credit Union
• Rogue Valley Council of Governments
• Rogue Valley Davita Dialysis
• Rogue Valley Physicians
• S.O.S. Alarm
• Sisters Fire Department
• Surgery Center of Southern Oregon
Rogue Federal Credit Union
Our whole group loved the session and talked about it for the next few days.
In fact, we still have fun with the color thing.